Click here to visit a searchable database of Agendas, Resolutions and Misc. Documents from January 2003 to current.
Municode hosts the Walker County Code Book online. This link will open into a new window.
We do not maintain marriage records. Those can be obtained through the Walker County Probate Court office on the bottom floor of the Courthouse, 103 South Duke Street. If you have additional questions, call their office at 706-638-2852.
We do not maintain divorce records. Those can be obtained through the Walker County Clerk of Courts at the Courthouse, 103 South Duke Street. If you have additional questions, call their office at 706-638-1742.
We do not maintain birth and death records. Those are at Georgia Department of Public Health’s Northwest District in Walker County. Their number is 706-638-5577. They are located at 603 East Villanow Street in LaFayette.
We do not maintain criminal reports. Those may be obtained through the Walker County Sheriff’s Office at http://walkerso.com/public-records
If you are looking for a county government document not listed here, you may file an Open Records Request.
ANIMAL SHELTER STATS
- 2020 Walker County Animal Shelter Stats
- 2019 Walker County Animal Shelter Stats
- 2018 Walker County Animal Shelter Stats
- 2017 Walker County Animal Shelter Stats
- 2015 & 2016 Walker County Animal Shelter
ANIMAL SHELTER INSPECTIONS
- Inspection Report 3-14-19
- Inspection Report 3-21-19
- Inspection Report 4-4-19
- Inspection Report 5-21-19
- Inspection Report 5-23-2019 (1)
- Inspection Report 5-23-2019 (2)
- Inspection Report 06-21-2019 (received 8/19/19)
- Inspection Report 10-24-19
- Inspection Report 11-5-19
- Inspection Report 1-9-2020
- Inspection Report 1-14-2020
- Inspection Report 2-14-2020
- Inspection Report 6-17-2020
- Misc. Inspection Report (a) 08-07-2020
- Complaint Inspection Report (b) 08-07-2020
- Complaint Inspection Report (c) 08-07-2020
- Complaint Inspection Report 1-12-2021
- Inspection Report 8-25-2021
MONTHLY DEPARTMENTAL STATISTICS
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
CONTRACTS, AGREEMENTS, SETTLEMENTS & OTHER FREQUENTLY REQUESTED DOCUMENTS:
- Walker County Board of Commissioners Enabling Act
- Ambulance Service Agreement (10/2020)
- Walker County Joint Comprehensive Plan 2017-2021 (prepared by Northwest Georgia Regional Commission)
- Walker County Community Health Assessment