Provides Customer Service to the general public, legal assistants, attorneys, and other court personnel in person and over the phone;
Enters data and scans legal documents; makes sure images are complete and of good quality;
Processes incoming and outgoing mail; rejects or accepts documents; processes and file stamps legal documents;
Receives and receipts monies for filings, fees, and costs; verifies intake at the end of each day;
Retrieves files for court; verifies accuracy and completeness of file contents and file locations;
performs other duties as assigned.
* Applicants must have at least a High school diploma or equivalent
* Applicants must be at least 18
* Applicant must be able to read, write and perform mathimatical calculations at a level commonly assocoated with the completion of high school or equivalent
* Applicant must have expereince in using computers and general programs such as Wor, Excel, e-mail, etc.
* Applicant must have ability to type accurately.
* Applicant must be able and willing to work as a team player.
* Applicant must have skill in oral and written communication.
* Applicant must have skill in public and interpersonal relations.
* Applicant must be able to sit at a desk or table, with itermittent standing, bending, crouchiong, or stooping.
* Applicant must be able to lift light and heavy objects and to stond on step stools.
* A criminal background check will be required on applicants
|Job salary and benefits
* Salary range $12.50 – $14.40 Hourly
* Normal working days: weekdays
* 40 hours per week
* Normal work shifts: First (day)
* The hours for this role are Full-time, Permanent
* Hourly “Non-exempt” position
* Leave benefits include Paid holidays, Vacation/paid time off and Medical
* Retirement benefits include Pension plan
* Insurance benefits include Dental, Health, Life, Disability and Vision
To apply for this position, click on the job title to access the application packet and information about that position. Fill it out and send it along with a resume and cover letter to:
Walker County Commissioner
Sharleen Robinson, Human Resources Director
P.O. Box 445
LaFayette, GA 30728
You may also e-mail your resume, cover letter and application packet forms to email@example.com