Companies interested in viewing any open notice for bids by Walker County are encouraged to click the link below and follow the instructions in the bid package.
- Walker County Local Maintenance Asphalt Resurfacing Project 2018-2 (Diamond Circle)
- All bids must be submitted in hard copy, one original and two copies by no later than 11:59 a.m. local time on November 21, 2018 at the Commissioner’s office located at 101 South Duke Street, LaFayette GA 30728. Submittals received after this time and date will not be considered.
- Sealed bids will be opened in public at 12:00 noon on November 21, 2018, at a special called meeting of the Sole Commissioner of Walker County. The meeting will be held in the Walker County Commissioner’s Office at 101 South Duke Street, LaFayette, Georgia.
- Contract will be awarded at the Sole Commissioner’s regular meeting at 6:00 p.m. on November 29, 2018. The meeting will be held in the Walker County Courthouse Annex III, 201 South Main Street, LaFayette, Georgia.
- Questions and answers pertaining to Project 2018-02