The Commissioner holds regular public meetings on the second and fourth Thursday of every month. These meetings take place at 6:00 p.m. at the Courthouse Annex III building, 201 S Main Street in LaFayette. Agendas for these meetings are released at least 24 hours in advance.
- 7-09-20 Agenda Packet – Regular Meeting
- 6-25-2020 Agenda Packet – Regular Meeting
- 6-25-2020 Agenda Packet – Public Hearing
- 3-26-20 – Emergency Meeting Agenda Packet (There will be an emergency meeting of the governing authority of Walker County, GA on Thursday, 3/26/20, at 4:00 p.m. Walker County, GA is currently under a public health state of emergency as the community responds to the COVID-19 pandemic. Pursuant to O.C.G.A. § 50-14-1(g) this meeting will be closed to the public out of concern for public health and safety. However a live stream will be provided via the County’s Facebook page for the public to have simultaneous access to the meeting.)
- 3-12-20 Regular Meeting Agenda Packet
- 2-27-20 Regular Meeting Packet
- 2-27-20 Public Hearing (Zoning) Packet
- 2-13-20 Regular Meeting Agenda Packet
- 1-23-20 Public Hearing (Ordinance 01) Agenda Packet
- 1-23-20 Public Hearing (Zoning) Agenda Packet
- 1-23-20 Regular Meeting Agenda Packet
- 1-9-20 Public Hearing (Ordinance 01) Agenda Packet
- 1-9-20 Regular Meeting Agenda Packet
Agendas for the Planning Commission are available on their page.