Municode maintains the Walker County code book, which will soon provide searchable access to ordinances and resolutions. We are in the process of digitizing and uploading that information, so please be patient, as the information will be offline until 2019. You can review a limited number of frequently requested codes in pdf format here.
We do not maintain marriage and divorce records. Those can be obtained through the Walker County Probate Court office on the bottom floor of the Courthouse, 103 South Duke Street. If you have additional questions, call their office at 706-638-2852.
We do not maintain birth and death records. Those are at Georgia Department of Public Health’s Northwest District in Walker County. Their number is 706-638-5577. They are located at 603 East Villanow Street in LaFayette.
We do not maintain criminal reports. Those may be obtained through the Walker County Sheriff’s Office at http://walkerso.com/public-records
If you are looking for a county government document not listed here, you may file an Open Records Request.
ANIMAL SHELTER STATS
- 2018 Walker County Animal Shelter Stats
- 2017 Walker County Animal Shelter Stats
- 2015 & 2016 Walker County Animal Shelter
MONTHLY DEPARTMENTAL STATISTICS
STATE OF THE COUNTY DATA
CONTRACTS, AGREEMENTS, SETTLEMENTS & OTHER FREQUENTLY REQUESTED DOCUMENTS:
- Walker County Board of Commissioners Enabling Act
- Forbearance Agreement Between Erlanger and Walker County
- Ambulance Service Agreement (9/2015)
- Ambulance Service Rate Increase (9/2017)