8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Monday – Friday
Obtain a copy of a previously issued marriage certificate without having to visit our office. You only need to know the date of the marriage and the groom's first and last name to get started. The cost is $14 and can be paid for using a Visa or Mastercard.
Walker County Probate Court handles matters relating to family, among other functions. The court issues marriage and weapons carry licenses, appoints and oversees guardians and conservators, and administers wills and estates.
Watch this informative video to learn more!
Walker County Government offices will observe holidays on the following dates in 2022:
- January 3 (New Year’s Day)
- January 17 (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day)
- April 15 (Good Friday)
- May 30 (Memorial Day)
- July 4 (Independence Day)
- September 5 (Labor Day)
- November 11 (Veterans Day)
- November 24 (Thanksgiving)
- November 25 (Day after Thanksgiving)
- December 23 (Christmas Eve)
- December 26 (Christmas)