Sample Ballots for the May 22, 2018 Party Primary and Nonpartisan General Election:
*NOTICE: Sample ballot have been removed due to a printing typo with one of the races. New samples will be posted once they are received from the state.
- Non-Partisan General Election – May 2018
- Republican Primary/General Election – House District 2 – May 2018
- Republican Primary/General Election – House District 1 – May 2018
- Democratic Primary/General Election – May 2018
- Republican Primary/General Election – Chickamauga City – May 2018
- Democratic Primary/General Election – Chickamauga City – May 2018
The Walker County Board of Elections met on March 8th and finalized dates for advance voting for the May 22, 2018 General Primary, Nonpartisan General and Special Election. Advance Voting (Early Voting) begins 21 days prior to most elections at the Walker County Voter Registrations and Elections Main Office.
|2018 Advance In-Person Voting (Early Voting) at the Elections Office|
|Please note that no advance voting (early voting) will take place on the Saturday, Sunday or Monday prior to an election day. There is no Saturday voting prior to a runoff, Municipal or County Special Election.
The expanded Satellite Voting Location is only open the week immediately preceding the election (beginning on the 2nd Saturday prior to the Election). There is no Satellite voting prior to a runoff, Municipal or County Special Election.
SATELLITE VOTING LOCATION
- Information on registering to vote in Walker County
- Election Calendar
- List of precincts in Walker County
- Precinct map
- Elections Board meeting schedule