Municode maintains the Walker County code book, which provides searchable access. We are in the process of digitizing and uploading that information, so please be patient until that information comes online. Until then, you can review a limited number of frequently requested codes in pdf format here. All documents open in a new tab/window.
Public hearings will take place on May 10 and May 24 at 6 p.m. before the Commissioner’s regular scheduled meetings. Those hearings will be held at the Courthouse Annex III building, 201 S Main Street in LaFayette.
- Establishment of the Public Health Facilities & Services District
- Amending Walker County Fire & Rescue District to Provide Funding for a Public Safety Fee
- List of Roads Update (Saddle Ridge & Round Pound)
- 2014 Beverage Ordinance
- 2004 Public Nuisance Ordinance
- 2004 Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination Ordinance
- 1991 Animal Code
- 1989 Junk Vehicle Ordinance