Municode maintains the Walker County code book, which provides searchable access. We are in the process of digitizing and uploading that information, so please be patient until that information comes online. Until then, you can review a limited number of frequently requested codes in pdf format here. All documents open in a new tab/window.
- O-01-20 – Amendment to Chapter 6 in the County Code of Ordinances Regulating the Possession, Sale & Distribution of Alcoholic Beverages (Approved 2/13/20)
- This amendment ONLY deals with the fee schedule for obtaining a license to sell alcohol
- A red line version of Chapter 6 is available to review. This shows the entire existing ordinance with the areas repealed in
redand the replacement language highlighted in yellow.
- O-01-19 – Blighted & Derelict Property Ordinance, aka “Clean & Lien” (approved 3/14/19)
- O-02-19 – Construction of Roads for County Maintenance (approved 3/14/19)
- O-03-19 – Hotel/Motel Tax Ordinance of 2019 (approved 3/28/19)
- O-04-19 – Walker County Business Code (approved 3/28/19)
- O-05-19 – Amendment to the Public Health Facilities and Services District
- O-06-19 – The draft Ordinance that proposed an Enhanced Services Special Tax District, known as the Wilson Road Neighborhood District, has been withdrawn at the request of community leaders. There will NOT be a public hearing on August 8 & 22 as advertised.
- O-01-18 – Walker County Animal Care Ordinance
- O-02-18 – Jurisdiction for Ordinance Violations
- O-03-18 – Soil, Erosion, Sedimentation and Pollution Control Ordinance Amendment
- O-04-18 – Amendment to Chapter 6 in the County Code of Ordinances Regulating the Possession, Sale & Distribution of Alcoholic Beverages (Chapter 6 is posted under Previous Years)
- Establishment of the Public Health Facilities & Services District
- Amending Walker County Fire & Rescue District to Provide Funding for a Public Safety Fee
- Updated List of Roads (Saddle Ridge & Round Pound)
- 2014 – Chapter 6 – Regulating the Possession, Sale & Distribution of Alcoholic Beverages
- 2004 Public Nuisance Ordinance
- 2004 Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination Ordinance
- 1991 Animal Code
- 1989 Junk Vehicle Ordinance